» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Colder months more action< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Queen-B Offline
Drunk N Twiztid

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Sep. 27 2011,00:45

Hopefully we can get of us together this winter for some good games,It's been ahile for me.Like riding a bike though,after a few maps It will feel like 2001 again.Like all these years have been a dream.

--------------

Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Sep. 27 2011,16:51

We've been playin off and on. Alot of cpu's are fucked at the moment. Cant wait to see you in action again...
MoreCowbell Offline
INNOCENT

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 13 2012,08:43

Well, it's COLDER, and I haven't seen ANYONE around lately  :laugh:
Profile PM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Jan. 13 2012,11:53

Quote ({UTR}Straycat @ Sep. 27 2011,18:51)
We've been playin off and on. Alot of cpu's are fucked at the moment. Cant wait to see you in action again...

you will be seeing me real soon.. about two weeks...
i did get my gamer running... but have done nothing with it. the side is off it and cables and drives hanging out of it. while i was running around shopping for parts. i found some new afordable goodies.

i bought enough stuff to fix my gamer. it runs but i want a new machine. the stuff was good for its day but the twin core just doesn't cut it now a days. since i stopped building machines i have lost track of what is out there. though a quad core would work... as six core would be a bit steap in price. holly cow batman they got 8 cores for a decent price... wow! started buying new parts for another system. i was sitting on a fence for mobo up until 3 days ago. went in to buy it and they were out. so i will be grabing it monday. i am back to 44 hours a week, no more travel, and will have time to do things at home.

once i get that out of the way... i need someone with some know how to help me with the new server that is comming.

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
Queen-B Offline
Drunk N Twiztid

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Jan. 13 2012,23:16

Well maybe the Peter Pan of UT will come and we can go live there 4 ever and never get old.  :)

--------------

Profile PM 
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 14 2012,17:55

I got your back, Slatts. My duel core does very well :)  amd 7750 thinks its a quad..
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 14 2012,17:56

Quote (Queen-B @ Jan. 14 2012,00:16)
Well maybe the Peter Pan of UT will come and we can go live there 4 ever and never get old.  :)

We're waitin' on ya  :p
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 14 2012,17:57

Quote (slatts @ Jan. 13 2012,12:53)
Quote ({UTR}Straycat @ Sep. 27 2011,18:51)

you will be seeing me real soon.. about two weeks...
i did get my gamer running... but have done nothing with it. the side is off it and cables and drives hanging out of it. while i was running around shopping for parts. i found some new afordable goodies.

i bought enough stuff to fix my gamer. it runs but i want a new machine. the stuff was good for its day but the twin core just doesn't cut it now a days. since i stopped building machines i have lost track of what is out there. though a quad core would work... as six core would be a bit steap in price. holly cow batman they got 8 cores for a decent price... wow! started buying new parts for another system. i was sitting on a fence for mobo up until 3 days ago. went in to buy it and they were out. so i will be grabing it monday. i am back to 44 hours a week, no more travel, and will have time to do things at home.

once i get that out of the way... i need someone with some know how to help me with the new server that is comming.

Lemme know when you get it, I'll help you build it and have a few kewl SCA maps we'll load up. Remember Game Servers, $7.45 per/m free set up and redirect but you can use mine to if you want ( its ALOT faster ) lol

Edited by {UTR}Straycat on Jan. 14 2012,18:00
twistytank Offline
we aren't sure yet...

Group: ~SiN~ Administrators
Posted: Feb. 09 2012,07:13

ugh I miss UT.  Really need to get my computer up and running again now that I'm down to working 1 job and have a steady living situation again.

--------------
Have no fear twisty's here!

Profile PM ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Feb. 09 2012,18:32

Quote (twistytank @ Feb. 09 2012,09:13)
ugh I miss UT.  Really need to get my computer up and running again now that I'm down to working 1 job and have a steady living situation again.

whats wrong with it?

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
10 replies since Sep. 27 2011,00:45 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >

Quick Reply: Colder months more action
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?