» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Hello All, Miss You All< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
vicious_killer Offline
ViCiOuS KiLLa!

Group: ~SiN~ Ironman Clan Member
Posted: Mar. 20 2006,11:33

Hey every one whats up told you if i got on  a computer i would stop on and leave a post dont know how many of you will get to it, dont know how many really come on any more, i know i havent played in like forever, from what fear told me no one really plays any more sept fire man and fluffy..... so i guess that blows i wish i could be here to play with you all like i use to .. i went in and tryed a few games i can still hold my own lmao..... yeah me and my girl we bout to move, im on the run from the police got a warrent out for my arrest im lookin at 11 years in jail , so i supose i wont be on really any more at all , this might be my last post and i might never get to read what you wrote back to me, but where ever i go, i know there has to be a library with a computer some where that i can always keep in touch with you all, hope you all are doing good, wish me luck, ohh and my son was born march 9th 2006 he's adorable his name is brandon nicholas... good name right i dont know i didnt pick it lol.... but yeah, send my best to you all slatts raven bane wilder fear ( i talk to him ) becky all of woot, all of sin , all of cbgb, all of every clan that i am friends with hope to talk to you all soon, keep in touch send me some mail, ill read it eventually ,

im a sinner for life, as long as ut is alive, up and running, best believe i rock with my tag on till the die i personally DIE... So keep it sin and keep it vicious ;) ya hear me my sinnerz. you a family keep it that way... love you all.. just cause the love of the game may be lost, or we have no time to come on, doesnt meen the love for our friends and family will ever die, love you all

SINNER FOR LIFE ... ~SiN~ViCiOuS!

--------------
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM 
Unregistered

Posted: Mar. 20 2006,12:30

Hot dayem, long time no see stranger! I tried to call your phone a few times (months back ) but kept getting a message saying it was out of service... WTF!? Hit me up man, you still got my number. And congrats on your son Brandon, hope all goes well, and take care of those warrents too... Dont need to make things worse bro.  ;)  Hit me up tho!
~sin~FEAR_THE_DEMON Offline
I LOVE TWISTY!

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Mar. 20 2006,17:09

yo my brotha, you have to give me your number again ,send it to me pm status through here or something, this way i can get the number, cause i left all my numbers at the house. that i ran from ....... k k brotha , so i can reach you , need ta talk to you bout some stuff bro, holla at me ( one ) love always brothers aka sinnerz for life ..... ~SiN~ViCiOuS!

--------------

TwistyTank is hot and sexy!!!
Profile PM ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
wilder Offline
God Like

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Mar. 23 2006,15:54

we miss ya fear... from what i know servers are being renewed, and even so they arent going anywhere.  both the 1v1 and 10 man should be going nowhere.

I hope you get your situation taken care off.  and get the police off ur back.

congrats on your son.

--------------

AKA ~SyN~AmEn -- CTF
Profile PM WEB ICQ AOL MSN YIM 
vicious_killer Offline
ViCiOuS KiLLa!

Group: ~SiN~ Ironman Clan Member
Posted: Mar. 24 2006,01:46

yo all that's me vicious there.... sorry i went on fears computer left a post... forgot to log his name out... anyways.. ill be hitting up the post as much as i can ya feel me wilder thanks on the congrats much appreciated... too bad i  wont be seeing that much ofem.. ya dig .. but yeah ima be out take care... BANE YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME A NUMBER TO REACH YOU AT ASAP... YA HEAR ME,,,,,,,,,,,, lol sorry bout the caps... love ya lmao...... be eazy one love to all sinner 4 lyf   ~SiN~ViCiOuS!

--------------
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM 
Queen-B Offline
Drunk N Twiztid

Group: ~SiN~ DM Clan Members
Posted: Mar. 26 2006,15:21

miss ya too,Infact I miss all of you. :(   see yas soon.

--------------

Profile PM 
5 replies since Mar. 20 2006,11:33 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Quick Reply: Hello All
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons
View iB Code