» Welcome Guest :: Log In :: New Posts

SiNNeRz
a420_b_smokin_m - a*Fire*within - amoon - Byte_Me - Diabolical - DruidMagik - Dusk - FEAR_THE_DEMON - Fire)\/(an - Foxhound - GurL - Guns - KidKill - )\/(artin - Masked Avenger! - m3d!c@t!0n - Mercinary - Oberon - Phython - Queen_B - Q-Ball - rAveN - rOxxx - Runnin - Slatts - Straycat - the_Kleaner - TokZik - Trodger - TwistyTank - WiLdEr - Wolverine - VA - Vicious - Xofer - Ye@_Right - Ylran ... and growing!
1v1 Server: .......................
20 player Server: 108.178.44.218:7778

Pages: (3) < 1 [2] 3 >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Finally doing it, She's getting a new computer< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 18 2008,19:41

:D  does she have a sister? that's preferably SINGLE & like her?
???
:D

eh... prolly NOT!  :(

LoL!
slatts Offline
Overlord

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Jan. 18 2008,21:55

can she make skins?? :p

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
raven Offline
Posting Spree

Posted: Jan. 23 2008,16:55

Yes i do have a sister, but she is only 15 ;P  And to Slatts, no, i can't make skins yet, i don't have the experience :(  I find it hilarious because one of my 4th year courses, the required software is UT99 XD  and in another course the textbook is the D&D manual and the software is NWN XD  

Jen

(PS I am trying to convince Brian to get UT 3 for the PS3 so I can play w/ you guys XD  Cause I'm a console whore XD  Can I be like Sin~Zeal or something XD)

--------------

Profile PM MSN YIM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: Jan. 23 2008,23:13

Quote (raven @ Jan. 23 2008,17:55)
Yes i do have a sister, but she is only 15 ;P  And to Slatts, no, i can't make skins yet, i don't have the experience :(  I find it hilarious because one of my 4th year courses, the required software is UT99 XD  and in another course the textbook is the D&D manual and the software is NWN XD  

Jen

(PS I am trying to convince Brian to get UT 3 for the PS3 so I can play w/ you guys XD  Cause I'm a console whore XD  Can I be like Sin~Zeal or something XD)

don't see why not... that would be a cool name.

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
raven Offline
Posting Spree

Posted: Jan. 27 2008,21:18

Yay! XD  lol :P  

I have also picked the monitor I want.  http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5969110  After discount and including tax it is like $275 @ walmart.com  

Jen

--------------

Profile PM MSN YIM 
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: Jan. 27 2008,23:30

Quote (raven @ Jan. 27 2008,22:18)
Yay! XD  lol :P  

I have also picked the monitor I want.  http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5969110  After discount and including tax it is like $275 @ walmart.com  

Jen

your going to have to register... don't know who i am talking to... lol  :laugh:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
Unregistered

Posted: Jan. 28 2008,10:13

" you're talking to yourself!"

yeah, starting to confuse me too Jen.  :p
slatts Offline
Overlord

Posted: Jan. 28 2008,19:53

Quote (BaNe @ Jan. 28 2008,11:13)
" you're talking to yourself!"

yeah, starting to confuse me too Jen.  :p

here is one better... she is using Ravens Admin status...
she can go were no one has gone before.. if she finds all those nice things i said about her... she will hunt me down.  :laugh:

--------------
Profile PM MSN 
raven Offline
Posting Spree

Posted: Feb. 07 2008,08:39

hehe, wow, hard to believe i haven't had my own comp for 4 months.... shows how much i don't really need it. :(

the rebates are starting to get approve, taxes are being done. finishing this baby will get done soon enough.

alas, i think my winxp guy for $10 bucks is out.....

will need to get that or a valid code for my copy or shell out bucks for that. if i can't get my box running to finish clearing out 80 gig drive for her, then will need a HD for hers to get started, so still looking at $300 more or so.

rAveN

here is one better... she is using Ravens Admin status...
she can go were no one has gone before.. if she finds all those nice things i said about her... she will hunt me down.  

on the bright side, she doesn't know my password for it

--------------

Profile PM MSN YIM 
wilder Offline
SiNFeCted

Posted: Feb. 20 2008,17:24

Quote (raven @ Jan. 23 2008,10:55)

Jen

Can you start grooming your little sister until she's 18, so she'll be good with PC, games, can cook, and loves Wilder?  

hehehehe
Profile PM 
28 replies since Nov. 16 2007,16:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (3) < 1 [2] 3 >

Quick Reply: Finally doing it
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Enable your signature?
Enable emoticons?
Track this topic?
View All Emoticons